1. Antonym of ‘sullen’ is _______________.
sullen means showing a disagreeable mood, or lacking cheer, therefore cheerful is the opposite
2. Antonym of ‘assure’ is _______________.
to assure means to make sure by removing doubt or worry; alarm means to give warning or to arouse fear
3. Antonym of ‘fallacious’ is _______________.
fallacious means tending to deceive; truthful means disposed to tell the truth
4. Antonym of ‘gumption’ is _______________.
gumption means initiative, or drive; apathy means a lack of interest or concern
5. Antonym of ‘ecstasy’ is _______________.
ecstasy means a state of rapturous delight; agony means intense pain of mind or body