1. Antonym of ‘prudent’ is _______________.
prudent means marked by wisdom or good judgment; foolish means marked by a lack of good sense or prudence
2. Antonym of ‘forced’ is _______________.
forced means produced with effort; natural means uncultivated or spontaneous
3. Antonym of ‘acquaint’ is _______________.
to acquaint means to get to know or to become friendly; to alienate means to cause unfriendliness or hostility
4. Antonym of ‘expansive’ is _______________.
expansive means sizeable or extensive; narrow means restricted
5. Antonym of ‘benign’ is _______________.
one meaning of benign is of a gentle disposition; malicious means marked by mischievous impulse