1. Antonym of ‘mite’ is _______________.
mite means a very small or insignificant part; bulk means the main or greater part
2. Antonym of ‘supernal’ is _______________.
supernal means coming from on high, or heavenly; infernal or hellish is antonym of supernal
3. Antonym of ‘reprobate’ is _______________.
reprobate means morally debased or depraved; one meaning of elevated is to be on a moral or intellectual high plane
4. Antonym of ‘specious’ is _______________.
specious means having a false look of truth or genuineness, therefore genuine is the opposite
5. Antonym of ‘effete’ is _______________.
effete means weak or decadent; one meaning of proper is virtuous or respectable