1. Synonym of ‘glare’ is _______________.
to glare means to stare angrily; to scowl means to have an angry expression
2. Synonym of ‘erratic’ is _______________.
erratic means lacking regularity, or irregular
3. Synonym of ‘civil’ is _______________.
one meaning of civil is involving the general public
4. Synonym of ‘peer’ is _______________.
a peer is a person belonging to the same group; a fellow is an equal rank, or a member of the same group
5. Synonym of ‘fiasco’ is _______________.
a fiasco is a complete failure, or a disaster