1. Synonym of ‘misprize’ is _______________.
to misprize means to hold in contempt, or to despise
2. Synonym of ‘impugn’ is _______________.
to impugn means to attack verbally as false or lacking integrity; to assail means to attack
3. Synonym of ‘supervene’ is _______________.
to supervene means to follow as an unexpected development
4. Synonym of ‘exigent’ is _______________.
exigent means demanding immediate attention, or urgent
5. Synonym of ‘fervid’ is _______________.
fervid means ardent or passionate