1. Nanga Parbat, one of the most dangerous mountain to climb, is the _________ highest mountain.
Nanga Parbat (Also known as Killer Mountain) is the 9th highest mountain on Earth. It is at 8126 m (26660 ft) above sea level.
2. Pakistan is located in the north of the ______________.
A. Tropic of Cancer
3. Which is the highest peak of the Koh-e-Sufaid range?
At 4755 m, it is the highest peak of the Spin Ghar (Koh-e-Sufaid) mountain range.
4. Which of the following deserts is known as friendly desert?
C. Thar desert
5. Broad Peak is the __________ highest mountain peak in Pakistan?
There are 5 Eight Thousandars in Paksitan.
1. K-2 (Karakoram): 8611 m (World Rank:2)
2. Nanga Parbat (Himalaya): 8126 m (World Rank: 9)
3. Gasherbrum-I (Karakoram): 8080 m (World Rank: 11)
4. Broad Peak (Karakoram): 8051 m (World Rank: 12)
5. Gasherbrum-II (Karakoram): 8035 m (World Rank: 13)