1. Which of the following rivers crosses the equator twice?
2. Muchu Chhish mountain is located in ______________.
Muchu Chhish (7,453 metres (24,452 ft) is a mountain in the Batura Muztagh sub-range of the Karakoram in Hunza Valley, in northern areas of Pakistan.
3. The driest desert in the world is _______________.
D. Atacama Desert
4. Indian Ocean and Atlantic Ocean meet near ____________.
A. Cape of Good Hope
5. In which of the following countries, ‘Atlas Mountains’ are found?
C. Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco