1. Synonym of ‘dastardly’ is _______________.
dastardly means despicably mean or cowardly
2. Synonym of ‘aficionado’ is _______________.
an aficionado is a fan, or a devotee
3. Synonym of ‘contiguous’ is _______________.
contiguous means touching along a boundary or point; adjoining means joining at a point or line
4. Synonym of ‘swindler’ is _______________.
a swindler is a person who takes money or property through fraud or deceit; a charlatan is a person who pretends to have knowledge or ability, or a fraud
5. Synonym of ‘rogue’ is _______________.
a rogue is a dishonest person; a knave is a tricky deceitful person