1. According to Section 4(4) of The Punjab Tenancy Act, 1887 _____________ means rent which remains unpaid after the date on which it is payable.
D. Arrear of rent
2. According to Section 99(3) of The Punjab Tenancy Act, 1887, the order of the _____________ on any such reference shall be conclusive as against persons who are not parties to the suits as well as against persons who are parties thereto.
C. High Court
3. In the computation of the period for an appeal from, or an application for the review of, an order under The Punjab Tenancy Act 1887, the limitation therefore shall be governed by _____________.
B. The Limitation Act 1908
4. According to Section 73 of The Punjab Tenancy Act, 1887, the compensation shall be made by payment in _____________.
5. According to Section 81 of The Punjab Tenancy Act, 1887, the appeal shall lie to the commissioner within _____________.
B. 60 days